Saturday, July 5, 2008

Letter to my friend

Hi Jean,

How are you? How is your children doing? You have two teenagers as me, I know they are growing every day, every minute.

My teens are growing too. They grow as weeds, they are taller and stronger, and they think, smarter than me! My oldest Ron became 16 in April.

Jean, have you done driving practice with 16 years old on a street? It was most scary experience in my life. My right leg was soring after his practice, because I put some muscle in my right foot to try to push a brake. First couple times, he turned a curb 30 mile/hour, he didn't notice a stop sign, when he looked at a person who was jogging on side of the street, he drove toward her. He got fed up, because I said "slow down!!!!","watch out!!!",so many times to him. I wondered how he can get a licence.

Now, he finished his all driving courses and his driving skill was inproved. Also, he passed a test, and he will get real licence in October. He was looking forward to drive without me. It will convenient to have another driver in a house but I'm never feel from worries.

Let's talk about "the teenagers" together someday again.

Have a great summer.

Love,
Chiemi

No comments: