Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dolphin Music Final thoughts

1, Characters-Saul,Caroline, Ruth, Sue, Captain Marrs, Dick Lane, The controller, Peter, Dolphins
I would like to be Caroline. Because I like to play instrument like her, and it would fun to be a popular musician and play at web concert. Also, I like her strong and brave and thoughtful personality.

2.His act was normal. If I was him, I may did and thought same things, because it would be so hard to believe things that I never hared before,also if its sound clazy, I don't want believe it.

3. Setting- Richmond,England which is big city.
2051-almost everything can do with computer and virtual system. You can't go outside without gear because outside is too hot. Everything controlled by the government. Also, you can talk with computer to give it orders.

4. While I was reading this novel I was the main character Saul. I felt fear and excited to know the new information about the dolphins, and I confused. I felt horror and anger while runaway from Captain Marrs. I was elevated mood when I discovered real world which was freedom and real relationship with nature and human. I was sad at Catherine was dead, also,very proud of her. I was very emotion when the dolphin was swim at the ocean and hear the Wind's last singing.

5. Main Character was Saul.
I rather to live in quiet and comfortable life than get too much risk in a life. I like music. These things are like Saul. But I think I'm more brave than him and I'm not complain things like him.

6. Dear Saul,

I'm so proud of you what you have done and succeed for this difficult mission. Your braveness and kindness made save the dolphins. I hope you always remember the importance of freedom and real love came from serve others. I'm sorry about your girl friend Catherine. She was very brave and sweet lady. She loved you and trusted you. She saved you and also all Europe. Please don't forget her.

I hope your future will be happy and bright.

Sincerely,

Chiemi

No comments: